MIOL-C - Safe area
The medium intensity LED obstacle light type C is in compliance with ICAO rules type B/C and FAA L-864, for night lighting only.
The medium intensity obstacle lights type C are red steady burning lights used for night beaconing and which intensity is 2.000 cd.
“Medium-intensity obstacle lights, […] Type C shall be fixed-red lights.”
OACI, Annex 14, Chapter 6
- Based on a LED technology
- Red steady burning light / 2.000 cd
- Lifetime : minimum 10 years at 20°C
- Borosilicate protective glass
- Protection degree : IP66
- Weight : 6 kg
- Available in 24 VDC or 230 VAC.
- Mâts de mesure de vent
Performances of medium intensity obstruction lights type C