MIOL B - Safe area
The medium intensity LED obstacle light type B is in compliance with ICAO rules type B/C and FAA L-864, for night lighting only.
“The medium intensity obstacle lights type B are red flashing lights used for night beaconing and which intensity is 2.000 cd.”
Decree of 7th December 2010
- Based on a LED technology
- Red flashing light / 2.000 cd
- 20, 40 or 60 flashes per minutes
- Lifetime : minimum 10 years at 20°C
- Borosilicate protective glass
- Protection degree : IP66
- Weight : 6 kg
- Available in 24 VDC or 230 VAC.
- Wind turbines
- Wind measurement mats
Performances of medium intensity obstruction lights type B