MIOL A - Safe area
The medium intensity LED obstacle light type A is in compliance with ICAO rules type A and FAA L-865, for day and night lighting.
“The medium intensity obstacle lights type A are white flashing lights used for day and twilight beaconing and which intensity is 20.000 cd.”
Decree of 7th December 2010
- Based on a LED technology
- White flashing light / 20.000 cd
- 20, 40 ou 60 flashes per minute
- Lifetime : minimum 10 years at 20°C
- Borosilicate protective glass
- Protection degree : IP66
- Weight: 6 kg
- Available in 24VDC or 230VAC.
- Wind turbines
PERFORMANCES OF MEDIUM INTENSITY OBSTRUCTION LIGHTS TYPE A