LIOL A - Low intensity
The obstruction light LIOL A low intensity is a LED obstacle light in compliance with ICAO rules type A/B and FAA L-810, for night lighting only.
“The low intensity obstacle lights type A are red steady burning lights used for night and twilight beaconing and which intensity is 10 cd.”
French decree of 23rd of April 2018
Find out our obstruction lights range just here.
- Based on a LED technology
- Red steady burning nocturnal light 10cd
- Lifetime : minimum 10 years at 20°C
- Polycarbonate protective glass UV resistant
- Protection degree : IP66
- Weight : 1 kg
- Available in 12, 24, 48 VDC and 115, 230 VAC
- Wind measurement masts