LIOL B - Low intensity
The LIOL B low intensity is a LED obstacle light, in compliance with ICAO rules type A/B and FAA L-810, for night lighting only.
“The low intensity obstacle lights type B are red steady burning lights used for night and twilight beaconing and which intensity is 32 cd.”
French decree of 23rd of April 2018
Find out our obstruction lights range just here.
- Based on a LED technology
- Red steady burning nocturnal light 32cd
- Lifetime : minimum 10 years at 20°C
- Polycarbonate protective glass UV resistant
- Protection degree : IP66
- Weight : 1 kg
- Available in 12, 24, 48 VDC and 115, 230 VAC
Business application :
- Wind measurement masts
Performances of low intensity obstruction lights (type A and B)